Sunday, February 6, 2011

A road not yet taken

Usually at the start of a New Year I have a very good idea of what the year will hold. I would know my 12 month university routine which consisted of a 3 month marathon pumping out assignments and projects with a 1 month break which is then followed by another 3 month marathon. And I must say I got pretty professional at being a student by the end. But this year is different I am fresh out of University graduating with a Bachelor of Visual Media with Honours and I am not sure what possibilities will pop up. Don’t get me wrong I love University but now that I am out of art school I have the freedom to take up opportunities that I usually would not be able to commit to. After a long awaited holiday I am back in action and kicking off 2011 with a blog which means my new journey starts here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment