Saturday, February 26, 2011

Speed dating

Art Month Sydney is hosting a speed dating event where 30 artists have 3 minutes to pitch there practice to a bunch of Sydney's Gallerists. I went down last week for a work shop to prepare myself for this crazy event. My next date is in March, I have a little crush on a few gallery's that are attending, I hope I get lucky.....


This is a write up about the Sydney Art Month in Vogue living which was discovered by Madam Chairperson. The top picture is the speed dating event from 2010. There are a range of different events happening for Art month you can check out the website for more information http://www.artmonthsydney.com/   

1 comment:

  1. I am in fact grateful to the owner of this web site who has shared this great paragraph at here.


    Speed Dating

    ReplyDelete